Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback on the project to date.
Notes from this month:
- I have separated the Book project from the Change Planning Model project. Having a new Change Planning Model within the book weakens my argument for the book that much of what we need for the Transformation is already available. Furthermore, this buys me some time to test the Change Planning Model (thank you Dave Grey for the advice to test until I can easily have others execute the model without having to be there to explain it)
- I received some great feedback from Robb Smith at Integral Life around incorporating developmental level analysis into my Change Planning Model. He suggests that it may not be necessary. Furthermore, there is no “quick” way of determining someone’s “level” or identifying a center of gravity for a culture without lengthy observation. Doing level assessment also runs the risk of inappropriately labeling people/situations/cultures in a way that is too simplistic.
- The first video (Book Project) is a dress rehearsal for my Conscious Business Change Agent Certification (CBCA) final project presentation. I am presenting August 28, 2018.
- The video of the Change Planning Model (2nd video) includes level analysis since I had filmed this before my discussion with Robb Smith. I decided to share anyway so I can accurately show how the model evolves.
Video 1 (46 minutes)
Video 2 – Change Planning Model (22 minutes)
Activities for September 2018
- Complete and publish experiment designs for the Change Planning Model for review.
- Get cracking on the writing for the book. I have set the due date for the survey section to November 1, 2018.
- Identify funding sources for this work.
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
Each month, I will share resources and materials centered around a theme.
Subscribers will have access to
– Any freemiums and PDFs I develop without having to submit your email (again)
– A first glance at projects I am working on
– Special subscriber-only offers
– First-dibs on new services and offerings
You are trusting me with your attention and energy.
I promise not to spam you with repeated emails during marketing campaigns and I will do my best to provide value with each interaction.
Thank you so much for your time and support.