Gain Clarity, Create Certainty, Make an Impact
Thank you so much for your interest in working 1-1 with me.
My mission is to help you re-discover a passion for your life and work and help you make a positive impact on your world.
I value learning, transparency, trust, and presence. I work to establish healthy and mutually fulfilling relationships with my clients. I believe that by improving our relationships with ourselves and each other, we can make dramatic, positive change. I will do my best in each interaction to model my values.
How I can help you:
- I can help you make time in your schedule and create mental space for creative thinking.
- As a PMP-certified Project Manager – breaking down big projects into small steps is a super-power.
- I’ve been inflicting change on people for over 20 years as an IT educator and project manager. I can help you make the changes you want to make and support you as you make those changes stick.
- Unlike in-house organizational coaches or managers, I provide a safe space for you to practice your new habits and skills. I also provide a fully confidential sounding board for your ideas and your challenges.
My target clients are:
- Senior team leads, front-line managers, engineers, and other subject-matter experts and creators. Many of you will be mid-career and will have been performing your craft for a while.
- My suspicion is that you are overwhelmed, over-burdened, over-booked, and frustrated that you seem to have less time and energy to do what you love.
I want to help you get that spark back.
I can address:
Let me know if I can help you with any of these issues:
- “I have so much on my plate. I need help strategically prioritizing my activities.”
- “Where am I going to find time for the things that are important to me, but not urgent?”
- “I need to make some changes in my work habits/career and need some confidential support and encouragement.”
- “I have a big project and I’m not sure how to break it down, prioritize the activities, and actually find time to do the work.”
- “I have lost track of what I love to do.”
- “I feel like I’m making no progress on my important projects.”
You talk about metrics. How will you use these in your coaching?
I have created a couple of short, informal videos that might explain what we will use and why I think being able to see your progress is important. We can create a customized dashboard if we decide that will be useful.
How much does this service cost?
$175 per 50 minute session / $600 for a 4 session package / $1500 for a 12 session package.
You will receive:
- The number of sessions you purchased.
- All documentation, resources, and templates generated during our engagement
- Direct email access during our engagement
- Lifetime access to the membership site – including all new tutorials and resources built.
- Early drafts of white papers and books. I currently have 2 books in draft – both are scheduled for release in 2019. Click on Services > The Lab to learn more.
How can I talk to you about this service?
I’m not ready to talk to you yet. Do you have any other resources?
That is perfectly fine. I have free resources available that you may find useful.
Thank you and I look forward to serving you.