Gain Clarity, Create Certainty, Make an Impact
Thank you so much for your interest in working 1-1 with me.
My mission is to help you re-discover a passion for your life and work and help you make a positive impact on your world.
I value learning, transparency, trust, and presence. I work to establish healthy and mutually fulfilling relationships with my clients. I believe that by improving our relationships with ourselves and each other, we can make dramatic, positive change. I will do my best in each interaction to model my values.
I provide value by:
- Helping you make time in your schedule and create mental space for creative thinking.
- Breaking down big projects into small steps. As a PMP-certified project manager, task breakdowns, scope definition, and roadmaps are super-powers.
- Helping you make the changes you want to make and support you as you make those changes stick. I’ve been inflicting change on people for over 20 years as an IT educator and project manager. From that experience, I’ve developed mastery in guiding people through the hazards of the change process.
- Providing a safe space for you to practice your new habits and skills. I also provide a fully confidential sounding board for your ideas and your challenges.
I best help those who are:
- Senior team leads, front-line managers, engineers, and other subject-matter experts and creators. Many of you will be mid-career and will have been performing your craft for a while.
- My suspicion is that you are overwhelmed, over-burdened, over-booked, and frustrated that you seem to have less time and energy to do what you love.
I want to help you get that spark back.
I can help you with any of these issues:
- “I have so much on my plate. I need help strategically prioritizing my activities.”
- “Where am I going to find time for the things that are important to me, but not urgent?”
- “I need to make some changes in my work habits/career and need some confidential support and encouragement.”
- “I have a big project and I’m not sure how to break it down, prioritize the activities, and actually find time to do the work.”
- “I have lost track of what I love to do.”
- “I feel like I’m making no progress on my important projects.”
I currently have personal consulting slots available and am charging by the appointment.
I have larger packages available if we agree that more time is necessary.
I will give you your money back if you don’t feel like you are headed in the right direction or have clear next steps after the first session.
Click the button below to learn more about what you receive and to make an appointment.