Gain Clarity, Create Certainty, Make an Impact
Thank you so much for your interest in working 1-1 with me.
My mission is to help you re-discover a passion for your life and work and help you make a positive impact on your world.
I value learning, transparency, trust, and presence. I work to establish healthy and mutually fulfilling relationships with my clients. I believe that by improving our relationships with ourselves and each other, we can make dramatic, positive change. I will do my best in each interaction to model my values.
How can you help me?
- I can help you make time in your schedule and create mental space for creative thinking.
- As a PMP-certified Project Manager – breaking down big projects into small steps is a super-power.
- I’ve been inflicting change on people for over 20 years as an IT educator and project manager. I can help you make the changes you want to make and support you as you make those changes stick.
- Unlike in-house organizational coaches or managers, I provide a safe space for you to practice your new habits and skills. I also provide a fully confidential sounding board for your ideas and your challenges.
Who do you serve?
- The coaching service is for senior team leads, front-line managers, engineers, and other subject-matter experts and creators. Many of you will be mid-career and will have been performing your craft for a while.
- My suspicion is that you are overwhelmed, over-burdened, over-booked, and frustrated that you seem to have less time and energy to do what you love.
I want to help you get that spark back.
What questions can you address?
Let me know if I can help you with any of these issues:
- “I have so much on my plate, I have no idea where to start.”
- “Where am I going to find time for [X]?”
- “I need to make some changes in my work habits/career and need some support and encouragement outside my office.”
- “I have a big project and I’m not sure how to break it down, prioritize the activities, and actually find time to do the work.”
- “I have lost track of what I love to do.”
- “I feel like I’m making no progress in my life.”
Issues that are better addressed by other coaches:
- “I am an executive / CEO….” Senior executives and CEOs have a wide array of coaching options and are well-served in the leadership coaching space. I have never worked at that level, so I cannot speak to your concerns and challenges.
- “I have a [thing], I need help with marketing.” Me too. Feel free to reach out and I can point you in the right direction.
- “My employee/friend/colleague needs coaching.” Coaching (or any change effort) typically does not succeed when an individual is “strongly encouraged” to get it. I am happy to talk directly to your employee/friend/colleague OR point you in the right direction. There are a number of coaches who are happy to perform “corrective” coaching.
I have some free resources available that you may find useful. Each button will send you to a video and supporting PDF after requesting your email. Check “I would like to receive future communications” if you would also like to subscribe to my newsletter.
Click the link above to download the infographic displayed below (no email popup).
Click the image to schedule a free 1-hour call.
You talk a lot about metrics. How will you use these in your coaching?
I have created a couple of short, informal videos that might explain what we will use and why I think being able to see your progress is important. We can create a customized dashboard if we decide that will be useful.
How much does this service cost?
$1600 billed every 4 weeks or $4000 for the entire 12-week program.
You will receive
- 4 sessions (monthly) or 12 sessions (for the entire program)
- All documentation, resources and templates generated during our engagement
- Direct email access during our engagement
- Lifetime access to the membership site – including all new tutorials and resources built.
- Early drafts of white papers and books. I currently have 2 books in draft – both scheduled for release in 2019. Click on Services > The Lab to learn more.
Mention the coupon code blog40launch during your free 1-1 consultation. The first 10 customers from this blog will receive a 40% discount.
How can I talk to you about this service?